|Head Of Department||Shri. Sanjay Nipane (Dy. Commissioner)|
|Telephone / Mobile Number||+91-22-25331590 / +91-22-25331777 / +91-7045658186 Extension - 232/207/522/519|
|E-Mail IDfirstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Officer Name||Designation||Contact No.|
|Smt. Varsha Dixit||Personnel Officer||Office : +91-22-25331590-207
Mob/Resi : +91-7045000871
|01.||Total strength of the TMC||9626 Permanent + 203 Temporary|
|02.||Classification : 1 to 4 sanction post||
Class 1 - 241 + 13 Temporary
Class 2 - 168 + 7 Temporary
Class 3 - 3111 + 146 Temporary
Class 4 - 6106 + 37 Temporary
Class 1 - 171 + 4 Temporary
Class 2 - 111 + 1 Temporary
Class 3 - 2204 + 35 Temporary
Class 4 - 5007 + 35 Temporary
|04.||Recruitment rules||Draft of recruitment rules for employees of Thane Municipal Corporation based on Maharashtra Mahanagarpalika Service Rules 2008 had been prepared & got sanction by General Body of Municipal Corporation & send to the State Government for approval.|
|05.||Union Agreements (Bonus + deals)||All employees of Thane Municipal Corporation are paid salary based on 6th pay commission of State Government.|
|06.||Employee Benefits||1) All officers & employees are entitled for Medical Allowance of Rs.5000/- per year. Those employees who draw Health Medical Insurance policy for the year will be eligible for reimbursement of Rs.10000/-.
2) Those officers who use their own vehicles for the office work are eligible for reimbursement of vehicle expenses up to the stipulated limit.
3) Once in a two year all officers & employees are eligible for traveling allowance also class wise employees are eligible for cash handling allowance, washing allowance, conveyance allowance, typing allowance, meeting allowance, special duty allowance, computer allowance, scooter/motor cycle allowance, uniform allowance, 24 hours duty allowance, cyclostyle machine allowance, cycle allowance. Dangerous Work allowance, special allowance, weapon allowance, fuel allowance, unclean allowance etc.
|07.||Lower Staff Schemes||For Class IV employees Bigari, Sweeper (S.W.M.) following schemes are implemented.
1) After 25 years of service completion Sweepers are eligible for House under Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Shramsafalaya Awas Yojana.
2) Class III & Class IV employees are given compassionate benefit if he expires during the service.
3) Sweepers of S.W.M. are entitled for inheritance right.
|08.||Special Recruitment Drive||Special Recruitment Drive has been carried out & vacant post are filled for Schedule Tribes & Physical Handicapped person.|
|Sr.No.||Category||Straight service cadre||Promotion in its cadre||Total|